A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, March 31, 2011 @ 2:56 PM  |  4 Comment(s)



I will survive!! The words that I always keep in my head whenever I practice my public speaking in front of "KEMANUSIAAN" students, only God knows their wild nature and ghetto behaviour XD.My coach Encik Rashidi takes me every "KEMANUSIAAN" Classes he teaches..which makes me scared..brrr the chills.

Well they are very different from science students,the way they think and their manners creeping me out T.T
As my coach said" If you can survive here(practicing in front "kemanusiaan" students) you can survive anywhere."

So I stick to his sayings. The "KEMANUSIAAN" students especially boys -ehem ehem- who likes to distract me with their whistle and shouts annoyed me but I will survive.I want to WIN!!! I don't care I will win this time!

-THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE "KEMANUSIAAN" STUDENTS IS NOT FOR INSULTING SO NO HEART FEELINGS OK?-
"KEMANUSIAAN SURVIVOR" - CHERRY BUM BUM-



Blogger Lily SAID ON March 31, 2011 at 5:24 PM  

All I can say is Eh!
Dasar kemanusiaan betul! xD Apa tu a? xD
Talk infront of Homo Sapiens. Not scared enough. xP
You can do it pal!
Woow.. picture above reminds me of my friend. Members from Iron Lady...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 31, 2011 at 8:04 PM  

AWw thx ili <3 wow What's her name? twin ke? hik3 :)


Blogger Lily SAID ON April 3, 2011 at 1:15 AM  

Sheila's the name.<3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 3, 2011 at 7:55 AM  

oooh convey my regards to her :D

Post a Comment