A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, January 7, 2011 @ 3:30 PM  |  4 Comment(s)


My Fave Shopping Mall!

It was a very very strange yet the most happiest moment in my life... The "love at the first sight" in a shoe boutique "Primavera" I still remember that moment when I was walking around the shop looking for the perfect shoes for my mom,

The story begins----
A very handsome guy just walked in the shop,he is very fair and has a small beard which makes him more attractive :DDD he wore a white cap,a white t-shirt with a pair of jeans and a pair of sneakers.. aka -"Abang Sneakers"- hik3..

As I walked to my mom suddenly my legs were unbalance and I nearly fell beside him XD,
fortunately I managed to control myself from falling -phew-

I went to a large mirror near him to look at myself..things were very unexpected when he looked me in the eyes with a very long yet deep stare :DDD I could melt if my mom wasn't there, We looked at each other and it was magic!

He electrify me with his stare..his eyes were like wow and I couldn't resist it. No guys ever stare at me like the way he did,but the stare ends when my mom stared at both of us with a very awkward stare until my Mr M feel abashed and put his palms on his face walking out the shoe store.

I can't stop remembering about him,I've been thinking about him recently still I wonder.." Is he thinking about me too?" "Is he my true love?" "Will the 2 of us meet again?" I hope to see him again whenever I got a chance. I will never forget you Mr M

This is my first post in 2011* Boring Sunday XD......







Blogger Lily SAID ON March 29, 2011 at 5:25 PM  

"Mr M feel abashed and put his palms on his face walking out the shoe store"
Seriously, this is so CUTE! X3
Prays hard little girl, Wish both of you will meet again ( :


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

ouh thankies my dear ili :)))) i wish u will meet ur papa too^^ stares at him with ur big beautiful eyes ili :DDD


Blogger Lily SAID ON April 3, 2011 at 1:14 AM  

I will flirts him ( :


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 3, 2011 at 7:55 AM  

flirty ili,ILY <3

Post a Comment