A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, April 28, 2011 @ 8:24 PM  |  2 Comment(s)

Me the "Kuchink miang" STFU IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME -oops- :P


Everyone has their fave animals or pets including me! the girl with no blood pressure XD
Beware Aliens bite rawr :3! hehe :P


This his fave spot to sleep whenever I got angry with him..he used to like messing the stuff in my room


My fave pets are cats and hamsters*I never had a hamster*just dreaming to own them when I grow up..Their "house" seems like miniatures which really attracts me to play with them.


I think I should put them in a place that can absorb their crap smell -majulah teknologi ke arah 2020 la ktakn- Imagine a room that can absorb the unpleasant smell. No more stinks!
uhuhu

My late Fluffy aka Alphonso"ponco" Fluffy
may he rest in peace~


I love felines(cats,lions,tigers) my foster mother used to say to me that"lahir tahun hairmau ka hapa dya ni?" ehehe I admit I'm kinda "fierce" and often loose my temper :P I can't be tamed!


One day I would like to go to Africa to see the wild lions without borders..like in National geographic!

Labels: , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON April 28, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

Ponco dead? Aww D;
I wanna cryyy D; He's too cute to die! D;
Hey, I got tagged! 0.0 xD
Btw, "STFU IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME" may be GTFO IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME too
xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 28, 2011 at 9:35 PM  

It's for persons that likes to backstabbing everyone that seems weird to them mostly girls from my school-not perasan- just don't like them

Post a Comment