A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, April 29, 2011 @ 3:17 PM  |  3 Comment(s)

Bi-oh-logy



Biology can be considered as the subject that I almost good at,but I just don't have any interest to involve with doctoring or be a pharmacist and anything had to do with medicine XD.


In order to avoid myself from falling for new person,I reminded myself with doodling a picture of THE REAL HEART and THE SKETCH HEART which a heart that has been created by artist to show the love symbol.


According to the Reader's Digest,in a meeting.. a person who doodles have a higher concentration than the person who keeps stare and doing nothing during the meeting.So this means doodling is good during class!


For left handed persons like me,doodling is our life~ XD

Labels: , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON April 29, 2011 at 11:05 PM  

Left handed! Yays!
I love to draw science's diagrams!!!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 29, 2011 at 11:46 PM  

yay! drawing is life!


Blogger Lily SAID ON April 30, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

I never thought I drew something that I can't see.
My pelvic girdle... xD

Post a Comment