A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, April 29, 2011 @ 2:08 PM  |  3 Comment(s)

Flora by Gucci & 2 Daisy perfumes by Marc Jacobs

I love perfumes ! How can you live without them?! They are created to make us feel confident without odour! heeee~ Sorry my nose just can't stand unpleasant smells.


I'm planning to try DKNY Be Delicious...my cousin own one! so jealous-..Kak puteh,jaja nk satu..-<---muka x malu anyway these perfumes are from my mom,as souvenirs from places she went for outstation...ouh Gucci <3


BVLGARI AQVA

Labels: , , , ,




Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON April 29, 2011 at 11:17 PM  

Pergh.
I prefer cologne. xD


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON April 29, 2011 at 11:44 PM  

I only use perfume for ocassions
the rest? Rexona is enough XD


Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON April 30, 2011 at 9:47 PM  

Twins effect!

Post a Comment