A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, April 27, 2011 @ 6:47 PM  |  3 Comment(s)




Today my school organized a science fair which is held on every year,some of my classmates volunteer to show their science project.

They even have a blood pressure test booth,other students are allowed to check their blood pressure there.I was interested to check my blood pressure and then I cued up.

When I get my turn,my friend strapped my arm tightly to make the automatic blood pressure reading machine start to detect my blood pressure.

A very weird thing happened,the machine can't detect my blood pressure,the strapped thingy keep inflates and contracts for 4 times XD ,it really hurt my arm,and the screen showed "ERROR".

I was like ok...then my classmates making fun of me by saying I'm an alien!Stupid blood pressure machine it turns normal when anyone else use it.grrr weird day



Blogger nabilah SAID ON April 28, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

hehe....


Blogger Lily SAID ON April 28, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

-Makes a hand signal of aliens' peace symbol- xD
Hey, pity Barney. He didn't deserved that v.v


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 28, 2011 at 8:58 PM  

I hate Barney! I got a bad memory him T.T

Post a Comment