A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, April 22, 2011 @ 1:37 PM  |  2 Comment(s)

My beautiful mom

This beautiful Friday,22nd April is my mom's 47th b'day..heeee~My mom and I

I couldn't repay the good things you ever done for me..I'm sorry for being a jerk and a really bad daughter..but I always remember that you are :

The person who takes good care of me,

The person who always care about me,

The person who always help me to solve problems,

The first person who taught me to talk and walk,

You are the star,

You make me shine,

You are my first teacher,

My first friend,

My first everything,

Happy Birthday mom may god bless you on this beautiful day Muah<3!




mom n dad

My bro and mom



Blogger Lily SAID ON April 22, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

Aww, shweet happy family!
Be a good daughter!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 22, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

Thx sha I will <3

Post a Comment