A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, April 2, 2011 @ 11:11 PM  |  6 Comment(s)



2nd April,
My nephew 1st b'day Qaiyum Rayyan. I call him Baby Q hehe.He is so adorable,inherit those big eyes from me XD -showing off- hehe just kidding.

We ate ice cream cake,which I'm not a big fan of cakes,but I only dare to eat a slice of cake.
The strawberries on the cake are sour,grrr find a better cake at a better bakery next time till then,-firzanah-

Labels: ,




Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON April 3, 2011 at 12:43 AM  

Glimpse of look, he looks like you ( :
Make me an ice cream cake!
I do not eat strawberry D; Proccessed strawberries? Yes!


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON April 3, 2011 at 7:53 AM  

Strawberries in malaysia are not sweet >.<,hehe my fave nephew kih3, kpala besaq! berat dukung dye merata-rata semalam.dok buat muka kesian suh bawak pi jalan2 .>.< budak2 zaman skarang


Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON April 5, 2011 at 3:21 AM  

Seumoq hidup Ili, sekali, dua ja dukung bayi...
Aduh...
Macam mana ni?
Practice makes perfect kan?
But I don't have the 'exercise books' xD


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON April 5, 2011 at 6:53 PM  

sex education should be introduced to curb problems such as teenage pregnancy<------ jaja ingat sampai mati debate tajuk nieyh!


Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON April 8, 2011 at 1:58 PM  

Hak hak! xD


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON April 8, 2011 at 8:59 PM  

ili suka ea...ehehehe

Post a Comment