A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, April 5, 2011 @ 12:03 AM  |  4 Comment(s)

I preserved my heart at the Gallery Of The Broken Hearts.

Wow I am a person that always been used am I? People always taking advantages on me..that's it! It might be me because I am too blind to see...and it is my fault to be fooled. I AM STUPID.

I had enough with these lies and hypocrites! I never been so angry like this when I saw..something that I shouldn't know,something would kill me from the inside over and over and over again!

I wish that I never had emotions or feelings ,I rather become a selfish brat rather than thinking about other people..You said you liked me..but who is she ?.. your wife on facebook..

SO WHY DO I FALL FOR YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?! GOD WHY ME? I understand that everything happens for a reason.......

Stop this drama in front of me please... I couldn't bear any... heart breaks ....I want to focus on my studies..



Blogger Lily SAID ON April 5, 2011 at 3:19 AM  

-hugs- Calm down, little girl...
These makes you more understands about WTLove really is...
And once you've understood it, nobody can toys you anymore!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 5, 2011 at 6:55 PM  

yea...how many boys that I shared stories about them with you?grrr i hate him..MELUAT DEN!


Blogger Lily SAID ON April 8, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

Numerous numbers. xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 8, 2011 at 8:56 PM  

numerous!!! wow!

Post a Comment