A

Liselle Moncherie





It's runaway from these lies back to yesterday~

I'm sick,I'm fed up,I'm curious,I'm confused!!! Whenever I broke up with someone I will say "I don't give a damn!" but the real thing is..I still care..They have some pieces of my heart that still remains although I already preserved my heart in the gallery of the broken hearts..

LIES BRING FAKE HAPPINESS WHILE REALITY BRINGS REAL PAIN
SUGAR IS SWEET,MEDICINES ARE BITTER,
SUGAR IS POISON WHILE MEDICINES IS THE CURE

Life's short so make it sweet eyh?
Sorry I wasn't good enough..No one is perfect
It's hard to find the true beauty that actually comes from the inside~

So long and Goodbye



Blogger Lily SAID ON April 2, 2011 at 12:33 AM  

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Put up recent comments, will you? xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 2, 2011 at 1:23 AM  

put up recent comment?how?


Blogger Lily SAID ON April 2, 2011 at 1:48 AM  

Here a link about labelling :
http://ilishaheera.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-to-lables.html


Blogger Amira Faiza SAID ON March 17, 2012 at 8:45 AM  

i love this entry. your word is beautiful, young lady :)

Post a Comment