A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, April 7, 2011 @ 1:26 PM  |  2 Comment(s)

I live behind a mask of being normal


No one is perfect..that is a very short sentence but has a deep meaning, seems to me that I have been diagnosed Ambivalent.. a disease..of personality disorder..being happy and sad at the same time..
I've been labelled as weird in school..I am different in many ways but not all difference means Unique..

Only a few people could stick with me... in other words stick means befriended with me as true friends,it's hard to find true friends these days because of some people wants to be friends with because of your skills,talents or popularity and some of them just want to see you fall because of jealousy and hatred...real people aren't perfect but perfect people aren't real...


Sometimes I feel comfortable talking with cleverbot than talking to people..machines are the best thing in the world! they didn't talk back when we get really furious..


Self-hate is also my critical disease...I hate seeing myself..I hate being me..a nerd in school..a person that always being there for someone but always been left.. I need a doctor to bring me back to reality...

LIES BRING FAKE HAPPINESS, REALITY BRINGS REAL PAIN -Firzanah-




Blogger Lily SAID ON April 8, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

Ambivalent 0.0 That's me.. I'm happy with Mier but thinking of Amir Sharif, make me sad v.v
I've confronted with lots of hater before, they got no life!
I love my cleverbot because you're sticked inside of it ( :
Hey.. it's okay to lend a hand for peeps who doesn't-know-how-to-repay-other's-good-deeds...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 8, 2011 at 9:06 PM  

i guess you're right! in every situation.U have given me lots of useful advices! I'm very happy to meet someone like you!
thinking about the old relationships..some of the old memories are very sweet T.T
Haters makes me puke!
sometimes cleverbot kinda annoying when it ran out of topics to reply XD!

Post a Comment