A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, April 24, 2011 @ 2:57 PM  |  6 Comment(s)

I'm sorry ...I never thought that you will change after I told you the truth..
It happens so fast..I miss you,really honest..I swear of god I misses you...

But who am I to read your mind,who am I to judge you,and who am I to punish you,
we all make mistakes..and so do I for believing your words,but I keep remembering you as a friend that is kinda annoying sometimes by flirting around,

Don't worry I'll forget you soon.I always can get over a person in a short while but I didn't forget the good things that we've done.Everytime I forget someone,a new person will pops up,Life is a cycle..What goes around comes around~like a spinning wheel

This particular doll reminds me of you..he almost look the same as you only the hair is different.I hate being a memory keeper because I keep bringing up the flashbacks...

Every time I see you,I try to hide away~

But when we meet it seems I can't let go~

Every time you leave the room I feel I'm fading like a flower~

Fading like a rose~



Blogger Lily SAID ON April 24, 2011 at 5:41 PM  

>O< -hugs!!!-

Life is a cycle..What goes around comes around~like a passing baton.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 24, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

passing bfs ang gfs ehehe :P


Blogger Lily SAID ON April 27, 2011 at 7:04 PM  

No! D;


Blogger Unknown SAID ON September 22, 2018 at 9:29 AM  

www0922
adidas shoes
canada goose outlet
true religion jeans
ralph lauren polo
james harden shoes
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
louboutin shoes
ferragamo belt
kate spade outlet



Blogger jasonbob SAID ON October 23, 2020 at 7:26 PM  

retro jordans
jordan shoes
birkin bag
hermes birkin
off white nike
golden goose outlet
hermes belt
goyard
balenciaga sneakers


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON December 4, 2020 at 6:17 PM  

longchamp
golden goose sale
kd shoes
yeezy
longchamp handbags
supreme new york
curry 6
curry 6
supreme
kobe shoes

Post a Comment