A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, April 7, 2011 @ 12:59 PM  |  5 Comment(s)


Well it's not easy becoming the President of an organization or a community,so my school made an event on the 6th of April,the qualities becoming a leader..

Qualities of becoming a leader:
-strong
-wise
-patience
-open minded
-brave and bold

I learn a lot on that day,we have so many mind games XD I have to pretend to become a "genius" that day but my fave game is building a very stable tower from newspapers,my team lost because our tower is too high ehehe :PMy Art stream friends :)

This the first collaboration between The Art stream students and Science stream students :D
-UNITED WE STAND-


Well I really hate when my classmate snapped a pic of me while I'm staring the window grrrr.. I look really ugly back then ,he shouldn't really do that T.T
We were tired but happy :) the end



Blogger Lily SAID ON April 8, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

I wish to see DIVIDED WE FALL XD
I hate candid photos.. I can't even believe that girl is me =.,=


Blogger Lily SAID ON April 10, 2011 at 1:48 AM  

Candid video is more worse...
I look so blurred! I was like 0.0 to the camera and later --, smiled like that.. xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 10, 2011 at 8:00 AM  

wow! i never made myself into videos yet XD


Blogger Lily SAID ON April 10, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

Somebody made a video for the last month trip! xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 10, 2011 at 10:59 PM  

that's awesome :D

Post a Comment