A

Liselle Moncherie




okay so...I think marriage is inappropriate for me


I'm still 16 1/2 almost 17..patience is needed to wait for June..and then the biggest examination in my life...SPM Sijil Peperiksaan Malaysia..not Sijil Pinangan Malaysia ok! heeee~
I know it's too early to think about this adult stuff .......but hey, I have to grow up to know the challenges that I will face after this.


Work pressure,financial problems,family and.... Wow there are so much to think and solve! I keep saying to myself that I don't want to share my life with anyone. I want to live alone,enjoy my money and I can do anything I want! without asking permissions to do so :D


Mom said to me"Are you sure?you will go bananas to live alone trust me,you don't want to end up like my sister do u?I mean look at her alone,no one can take care of her when she's sick."


I admit she's got a point telling me that..but I always have replies XD "you know how bad is my attitude for not listening to you,always hurt your feelings and I'm such a stubborn daughter if I got a child,he or she would be more stubborn than I do,gosh can you imagine?"

My mom didn't say a word..she keeps quiet and I guess victory is mine eh?


Seriously I don't believe in happy endings the reality isn't like the happy ending in fairytales.

Real People Facing the Ugly Truth everyday..


Plus,I'm not really good in relationships because of many failures before..ehehe XD don't label me as a "playgirl" coz there's no term for that to a girl. :P
I've been thinking the benefits of not getting married:

-Don't have to worry about others except your parents and friends
-Don't have to worry about is my salary could cover my children school expenses
-I can do whatever I want with whoever I want without asking any permissions
-Freedom babeh!!!!

I know that most of you guys wouldn't disagree with me but I have the rights to express my opinions XD
Till then from the loner... Fifi <3



Blogger Lily SAID ON April 19, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

I'm a girl so I'm agree with you.
Once, I've decided to live alone with animals. Especially cats xD
But then... I've found my future...
Eh?! xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 19, 2011 at 9:00 PM  

huhu...ambivalent..

Post a Comment