A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, April 29, 2011 @ 2:30 PM  |  6 Comment(s)

The Pink Mini Wardrobe

Today's I would like to share about my collectables<--------gosh this too formal XD ok w.e!


Well since I got so many "treasures" in my room,I think I should drag them to the public XD It's time to reveal yourself mates XD. Dolls have become my obsession I can't stand looking at their innocent sweet face!



I easily become addicted to cute stuff.My mom also love my miniatures because she's the one who encourage me to see things through the small side of life*hard to describe* buat2 paham je la heee~




When I was a young,I like to imagine that I can shrink to fit into a dollhouse so I can dance and play with my dolls and toys and I also imagined that they were alive-now it give me the chills to think about that again-


Ahoy! Mates Shiver me timber
Mini Jack Sparrow
Nothing alike Johnny Depp at all



Somehow I still keep these 2 Princesses I owned 18 Barbies but I throw half of the broken dolls away
Aren't they cute,the frog is pink!

mmmm~ scrumptious!


Action figures+miniatures


My cute 3 chibi animals :D :3 specially made in Japan


Sweet treats!

Labels: , , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON April 29, 2011 at 11:16 PM  

Oh my, my 0.0
You're such a cute little girl!
Now'Ive got an idea what to gift you if we're meet in person ( :


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 29, 2011 at 11:40 PM  

ehehe no need for gifts,hugs and kisses
would be enough >.<


Blogger Lily SAID ON April 30, 2011 at 9:47 PM  

That's my biggest fear.
Hugging and kissing amongs friend? Surrender! xD
But in IMVU, it would be as easy as ABC! xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 30, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

haha,okies je shaking hands!
I know what can i give u too :D-keeping secret-


Blogger Lily SAID ON May 1, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

I know the gift would be MIER<3 xDDD
THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE!
xD


Blogger zzyytt SAID ON September 27, 2018 at 9:18 AM  

golden goose
bape hoodie
nmd
adidas ultra boost
cheap jordans
adidas eqt support
bape hoodie
kobe 11
jordan 6
off white shoes

Post a Comment