A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, April 9, 2011 @ 7:50 PM  |  4 Comment(s)




I have a really weird habit I always take pictures when I feel depressed..idk why..maybe I could find out something useful about this particular habit hmmmmmm heeee~ sorry I was born chubby....Some of you might be thinking---->this girl is "budget comel" I don't give a damn about your critics! mind your own business man..



Okay I am "gedik" heeee~



Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON April 10, 2011 at 1:39 AM  

Memang chubby x3 Tapi comei la :D
Gedik? Gedikkah kamu? Kau ingat kau gedik? Berlatih laei 100 tahun okay? xD


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON April 10, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

lol jom kita buat pertandingan "gedik amateur" nk3? lol


Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON April 10, 2011 at 10:00 PM  

Pergh... MMS sesama kita sudah. xD


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON April 10, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

ahaha sja main2 kih3 ooo lama x share pic kn? nnti jaja hantar

Post a Comment