A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, April 2, 2011 @ 3:17 PM  |  4 Comment(s)



Heeee~ Well I love pizza mmm deliciouso! <----Italian hik3 A friend of mine.Ashraf buys me a slice of pizza everyday of course using my money XD We went for tuition together :D

Yesterday he bought me a large slice of pizza and I put it in my backpack,I didn't expect the smell will spread..ehehe big mistake! My backpack smells Pizza! uhuhuhu at least it's a tempting smell I had to spray my Rexona to get rid of the smell "Kaf asal beli awal sgt?!!" Ashraf Kaf Haikal,3 names woo hoo,He's a very nice person though,Thank god he didn't notice me snapping a pic of him hahaha XD

- I always bully him XD-to do this and to do that,I even ask him to go for dinner with my friends at the "mamak".. naughty me, thank god the teacher didn't notice about the smell -phew- next time buy a pizza after class I learn my lesson..
I love my tuition friends

Although we are not from the same school but our friendship is strong
I love you Shahira and Kiki :)



Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON April 3, 2011 at 1:11 AM  

Kaf? Unique name.
He's kind-hearted ( : Don't tell me he loves you xP
Mamak? Reminds me of a song "Sebiji macam mamak, banyak buih!" xD
Tuition.. I went there only when I was 15 and 16. Tuition's friends are awesome ( : I missed Iqbal from JADIBES. Eh? xD


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON April 3, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

we are friends :D hehe suka buli dye kah3,iklan nescafe "sebijik macam mamak"..wah Iqbal sounds handsome XD!


Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON April 5, 2011 at 3:26 AM  

He is 0.0
I think he realized that I like him 0.0
That's why he's shy with me and kinda escape from me whenever he saw me =.,=
Sometimes he looks like arilliz xD
Enough. That's an old wrinkled story xD
Now I'm glad that I have Mier ( :
Lagu tu sepatutnya "Sebijik macam yang mamak buat!" =.,=


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON April 5, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

mamak! I love your teh tarik!

Post a Comment