A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, April 2, 2011 @ 3:17 PM  |  8 Comment(s)



Heeee~ Well I love pizza mmm deliciouso! <----Italian hik3 A friend of mine.Ashraf buys me a slice of pizza everyday of course using my money XD We went for tuition together :D

Yesterday he bought me a large slice of pizza and I put it in my backpack,I didn't expect the smell will spread..ehehe big mistake! My backpack smells Pizza! uhuhuhu at least it's a tempting smell I had to spray my Rexona to get rid of the smell "Kaf asal beli awal sgt?!!" Ashraf Kaf Haikal,3 names woo hoo,He's a very nice person though,Thank god he didn't notice me snapping a pic of him hahaha XD

- I always bully him XD-to do this and to do that,I even ask him to go for dinner with my friends at the "mamak".. naughty me, thank god the teacher didn't notice about the smell -phew- next time buy a pizza after class I learn my lesson..
I love my tuition friends

Although we are not from the same school but our friendship is strong
I love you Shahira and Kiki :)



Blogger Lily SAID ON April 3, 2011 at 1:11 AM  

Kaf? Unique name.
He's kind-hearted ( : Don't tell me he loves you xP
Mamak? Reminds me of a song "Sebiji macam mamak, banyak buih!" xD
Tuition.. I went there only when I was 15 and 16. Tuition's friends are awesome ( : I missed Iqbal from JADIBES. Eh? xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 3, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

we are friends :D hehe suka buli dye kah3,iklan nescafe "sebijik macam mamak"..wah Iqbal sounds handsome XD!


Blogger Lily SAID ON April 5, 2011 at 3:26 AM  

He is 0.0
I think he realized that I like him 0.0
That's why he's shy with me and kinda escape from me whenever he saw me =.,=
Sometimes he looks like arilliz xD
Enough. That's an old wrinkled story xD
Now I'm glad that I have Mier ( :
Lagu tu sepatutnya "Sebijik macam yang mamak buat!" =.,=


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 5, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

mamak! I love your teh tarik!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:36 PM  

www0707
ray ban sunglasses
hornets jerseys
uggs outlet
mulberry handbags
christian louboutin outlet
canada goose jackets
polo ralph lauren
10 deep clothing
a bathing ape
cheap jordans




Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:06 AM  

0731jejeEt si possible, nettoyez les lacets de nike air max thea noir anthracite chaussure à l'intérieur d'une période de temps. Ce sérum contient de nombreux éléments qui aident les problèmes de peau humaine et les imperfections telles que les protéines, les molécules de glyco, les enzymes, les air jordan femme argent peptides et les oligoéléments. Vous avez maintenant des boucles dans la poitrine qui vous permettent de décrocher les bretelles, et des nike solde alger boucles de jambe facilement accessibles qui bouclent autour des jambes. Le volume maximum d'unité Air-Sole pendant le talon signifie que vous pouvez piler la chaussée sans marteler New Balance 1600 France vos pieds. Une personne peut découvrir énumérée ici l'efficace de Degas, Monet, Gauguin et Van Gogh. La tour est parmi les structures les plus hautes et les monuments new balance fille canada les plus visités au monde.


Blogger Unknown SAID ON September 22, 2018 at 9:42 AM  

www0922


pandora jewelry
hugo boss
north face
dsquared2
true religion jeans
ugg outlet
jordan uk
canadian goose
adidas nmd
pandora charms


Blogger zzyytt SAID ON September 27, 2018 at 9:21 AM  

coach factory outlet
nmd
nike hyperdunk
golden goose outlet
golden goose
adidas nmd
longchamp handbags
nike polo shirts
cheap jordans
hogan outlet

Post a Comment