A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, April 30, 2011 @ 1:09 AM  |  10 Comment(s)

Huhu This is my friend Rashid,we used to be classmates but not anymore..






Further explanation? because of my bad result last year,the school has transferred me to the second class.From 4Sc1 to 5Sc2.I'm not a genius hehe just too lazy to study...pergh kinda learn my lesson but still lack of studying this year.


Science 2 is not bad in fact, my form teacher told me that students from 5Science1 and 5Science2 are almost the same in academics but poor in manners hmmm XD -we got complaints from every teacher that teach us-There are no problems with girls,boys who always get into trouble.hmmph!-in science 2 only-


Back to the main character!I call Rashid as Ra Ra hehe :P,he's been very kind and nice to me,he often helps me with my Add Maths,while I teach him English.Seriously this dude is really good in maths! Wish could borrow his brain XD arrghhh.


He likes to befriended with me because my face looks like one of his closest cousin >.<,she lives in Pahang-packing bags to meet her- It's been long we didn't hang out together since we both were very busy,and finally we met yesterday during the science fair,haha the sodium exploded in front of me! Rashid! Thank god it didn't splash on my face.



We both like to share about the daily products we use for facial cleansing.hehe :P.I still remember when I have many pimples during puberty,gosh only god knows how terrible my face is,but now,I have transform! The power of Elianto Green Chamomile Tea facial cleanser!Never under estimate the healing powers of tea! Rashid,can we have another time to chat again?lol hehe-naughty me-


Labels: , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON April 30, 2011 at 9:41 PM  

He chose a good place to snap a photo. xD
Haiiiz, I really proud of Malay that able to understand additional mathematics!
That's an alien language!!!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 30, 2011 at 11:25 PM  

lol,yea sy dah kutuk pasal tu!

Add maths are from alien*we come in pieces*!


Blogger Lily SAID ON May 1, 2011 at 9:35 PM  

Don't split here.
Haha!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 1, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

lol my brain already split thinking how to solve add maths argggh XD


Blogger Lily SAID ON May 2, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

You should go for a seminar about additional mathematics.
There's tips. Short cut of this alian subject :b
It works! Even though the calculation part being shorten, but the answer are still correct!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 2, 2011 at 2:59 PM  

I go for tuition with one of the best add maths teacher at my place but still lack of exercise still can't help XD gosh why am i too lazy? XD


Blogger Lily SAID ON May 3, 2011 at 12:46 AM  

You can do it but you didn't get the key yet...
Search for it!
That's what my Additional Mathematics teacher told me...
I didn't search for it eventually 0.0,
How could me!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 3, 2011 at 4:35 PM  

I must search for it then
Jaja's quest for add maths key!


Blogger jeje SAID ON October 13, 2017 at 9:56 AM  

yeezy boost 350
golden goose
adidas nmd
nike dunks
under armour curry 3
yeezy boost 350
yeezy
fitflops sale
asics sneakers
true religion outlet


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:26 PM  

cheapjordans
michael kors outlet
adidas nmd r1
curry 6
lebron james shoes
authentic jordans
yeezy wave runner 700
golden goose
nike air max 270
timberland outlet

Post a Comment