A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, April 16, 2011 @ 10:25 AM  |  9 Comment(s)

Huhu as far as I know..I do have a lot of scandals hehe naughty me,hik3333 I usually keep quiet but I always tell my closest friends about them..this guy is really one of a kind named Roger Abdou..
What I "amaze" about him is whenever he has a new girlfriend,he keeps flirting with me >.< he kept telling me "I love you" to me... while his Profile pic obviously showed him and his gf XD weird Roger haha..

It's ok I don't mind at all...I know he's a playboy so step aside womanizer.One day I asked him"What did u like about me?"
He answered"Coz U r Adorabel..and sometimes u makes me laugh with all the stupid things u told me about"..Okay so most Americans have problems with their spellings gosh how can u pass English??


His answers are very simple but what I have on my mind after he told me that is"WHATTA??"
I calm my self down and keep on laughing with him..I guess he did makes me laugh with the stupid things he told me about too right?


Looks like we have a common Roger :D <3
WE CAN ONLY BE FRIENDS,SO COOL OK?



Blogger Lily SAID ON April 17, 2011 at 2:25 AM  

I thought it was Lulu v.v
He's as handsome as our Bront Palare!
Hey, I think that Americans guy do love girls who talks stupid things. xD
Btw, he proved that nobody is perfect ( :


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2011 at 7:48 AM  

haha yea! I never thought about it :P serious this dude change gfs every week i think


Blogger Lily SAID ON April 17, 2011 at 12:26 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.


Blogger Lily SAID ON April 17, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

He used his life wisely.
Teenagers is the time to flirts around before we're ready for a serious long relationship!
But for me, I've found my Mier ( : Forever!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2011 at 12:44 PM  

You are very lucky to found Mier already :D
This means I can flirt with many ppl :DDDD heeee~
This is good!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:19 PM  

www0707

fitflops sale
oakley sunglasses
harry winston jewelry
coach outlet online
jordan shoes
ugg outlet
kd 9
polo ralph lauren
pandora jewelry
true religion jeans



Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 10:55 AM  

0731jejesont classés comme applications de la nike air max bw bioélectronique. Le déploiement d'images d'arrière-plan peut littéralement faire ou défaire un site Web dans les premières secondes d'une visualisation. Lorsque vous pouvez avoir des jeunes lors de votre réunion sociale, nike air max a pas cher alors vous pouvez certainement ignorer les costumes les plus effrayants là-bas, sinon vous pourriez bien avoir des enfants qui crient dans son lieu de divertissement. La ligne air jordan 1 mid blanc de produits Bapes Streetwear comprend des T-shirts Bape, des jeans Bape, des chaussures et des baskets Bape, des sweats à capuche Bape nike air max bw noir blanc rose femme et d'autres vêtements Bape. La star de votre équipe, Michael Jordan a frappé ses meilleurs scores personnalisés au cours des 12 mois de même. Mais nike air jordan 11 retro low concord un certain nombre d'éléments sont fabriqués par un autre type de cuir artificiel qui est similaire à la fourrure, s'il vous plaît noter le degré de mouillage avec le chiffon lors du nike air force homme porter nettoyage.


Blogger Unknown SAID ON September 22, 2018 at 9:29 AM  

www0922
adidas shoes
canada goose outlet
true religion jeans
ralph lauren polo
james harden shoes
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
louboutin shoes
ferragamo belt
kate spade outlet



Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:21 PM  

moncler
moncler outlet
fila online shop
nike air max shoes
timberland shoes
paul george shoes
curry 5
off white jordan 1
golden goose shoes
yeezy shoes

Post a Comment