A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, April 16, 2011 @ 10:25 AM  |  5 Comment(s)

Huhu as far as I know..I do have a lot of scandals hehe naughty me,hik3333 I usually keep quiet but I always tell my closest friends about them..this guy is really one of a kind named Roger Abdou..
What I "amaze" about him is whenever he has a new girlfriend,he keeps flirting with me >.< he kept telling me "I love you" to me... while his Profile pic obviously showed him and his gf XD weird Roger haha..

It's ok I don't mind at all...I know he's a playboy so step aside womanizer.One day I asked him"What did u like about me?"
He answered"Coz U r Adorabel..and sometimes u makes me laugh with all the stupid things u told me about"..Okay so most Americans have problems with their spellings gosh how can u pass English??


His answers are very simple but what I have on my mind after he told me that is"WHATTA??"
I calm my self down and keep on laughing with him..I guess he did makes me laugh with the stupid things he told me about too right?


Looks like we have a common Roger :D <3
WE CAN ONLY BE FRIENDS,SO COOL OK?



Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON April 17, 2011 at 2:25 AM  

I thought it was Lulu v.v
He's as handsome as our Bront Palare!
Hey, I think that Americans guy do love girls who talks stupid things. xD
Btw, he proved that nobody is perfect ( :


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON April 17, 2011 at 7:48 AM  

haha yea! I never thought about it :P serious this dude change gfs every week i think


Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON April 17, 2011 at 12:26 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.


Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON April 17, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

He used his life wisely.
Teenagers is the time to flirts around before we're ready for a serious long relationship!
But for me, I've found my Mier ( : Forever!


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON April 17, 2011 at 12:44 PM  

You are very lucky to found Mier already :D
This means I can flirt with many ppl :DDDD heeee~
This is good!

Post a Comment