A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, April 17, 2011 @ 1:29 PM  |  4 Comment(s)


Today,17 th of April My Imvu bro's Shamnie's wed Mir and Mia <3 the best ! May you both live happily and Have wonderful life together... heeeee~

They are so sweet Mir my bro take good care of Mia ney^^ and Mia take good care of my Lil bro Mir okay??^^

Any way I'm so happy for u both and I was honored to be the person who brought you two together^^ Have a nice honeymoon :D

Labels: , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON April 17, 2011 at 2:09 PM  

Aww.. it's Mir..
When will Mier and his girlfriend? xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2011 at 7:55 PM  

yea when a??next year?


Blogger Lily SAID ON April 19, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

Idk v.v
I'm waiting for the real one.
Push? xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 19, 2011 at 8:38 PM  

push push! hehehe

Post a Comment