A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, May 14, 2011 @ 3:52 PM  |  8 Comment(s)


This is getting creepy..do you believe in supernatural? I did not believe it when people keep telling stories about "things" and I found it totally absurd at the first time...but then I experienced many supernatural things that happened to me,in the past..and the present and last night.....I feel discomfort..



Last night,wasn't bad just I can't move and my ears are like hearing things that are very loud like an airplane tried to land at the airport..the only thing that I can do is "reading" the Holy surah Al-kursiy in my heart.I tried to move for a few times only my eyes can move,can't scream my mouth is like locked and shut tightly.I can't stand hearing the noise it was so loud but the weird thing is my mom didn't hear anything although she got the best ears in the house.



After the moment I keep reading the surah in my thoughts finally I could move and I rushed to my mom and hugged her tightly,she kept asking me "why what's wrong?have nightmares again?can't move like before?You're shaking..!"


And I replied to her"Nothing,nothing at all,just wanna hug you," cover malu huu XD
Mother knows best right?So she kept asking me what actually happened to me?last night?
The moment of truth and I had to let it out" I don't want to talk about it,you know..I want to sleep in my own room please?I don't like sharing rooms.."I sleep with my mom lately since dad wasn't around.



Mother said:"That "thing"it folllowed you everywhere you go,it's not about the rooms in this house,you wanna know why?because you put the music into your ears all the time.That's why,you didn't read the Quran for such a long time,the "thing" follows you everywhere because it began to like you,you always impatient and feel anxious..you need peace.."


Peace?I didn't feel safe in my own house! Why me? Why I'm the one who can only feel and see the horrible faces of these "things".At least I can't see their "true" form yesterday.


I've seen worser than last night,at the hostel,my locker and my bed.In my own house is everywhere!
Mom is right,it's time for me to stop filling my ears with earphones and music,it's time for me to get back on the right track,I guess Allah sent me a warning to remember Him all the time before I stepped into the next world..the world of the dead..


Sometimes my mom rush upstairs and go into my room,and ask me"what's wrong?Why did you screamed?"
I didn't scream...I was doing homework..really I didn't..then?..you figure it out!

Labels: , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON May 14, 2011 at 4:39 PM  

ad member...
bc Yaasin stiap mgu dlm bilik


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 14, 2011 at 5:25 PM  

hmmm nk kena buat tu


Blogger Lily SAID ON May 14, 2011 at 11:49 PM  

& jgn jg sgt miniatures and figurines mu...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 14, 2011 at 11:55 PM  

o.o ukey....thinking bout them makes me want to burn them all


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 19, 2011 at 4:09 PM  

but dirty things make my eyes sore


Blogger Lily SAID ON May 21, 2011 at 10:20 AM  

Deal with it xD


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 14, 2012 at 2:24 PM  

em..now i think i can understand a bit...:)


Anonymous Obat Pelancar Haid Paling Ampuh SAID ON February 11, 2019 at 12:03 PM  

This article is interesting and useful. Thank you for sharing. And let me share an article about health that God willing will be very useful. Thank you :)

Cara Menghilangkan Bopeng Bekas Jerawat
Cara Membersihkan flek di Paru-paru
Cara Menyembuhkan Nyeri Punggung

Post a Comment