A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, May 14, 2011 @ 9:50 AM  |  2 Comment(s)

Qaiyum Rayyan & Aunt Fifi

Wow you look like me a lot Qaiyum! are you mine?my baby? Of course you are my nephew!

How could you be mine? LOL I'm not married to anyone hehe :P hmmm but you look a lot like Grandma *although I never get the chance to meet her in person* but many people told me that you look alike Grandma..my mom really loves Qaiyum,you reminds her mom..Don't call me aunty I'm 30!

Since you look alike me and Grandma,this means I look a like my Grandma too right?Well at least I know how do I look like when I'm old..=.=' haha I love you Qaiyum you will always be my favorite although you are kinda heavy when I carry you around :) love Aunty Fifi

Labels: , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON May 14, 2011 at 11:48 AM  

hi, Aunty Fifi!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 14, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

:D hey baby Ili :)

Post a Comment