A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, May 2, 2011 @ 3:06 PM  |  4 Comment(s)

Every girls has a specific dream guy including me the alien XD muahaha I eat males!!!
-ok that's too over-


After done studying chemistery for about an hour *maths should be practiced during the afternoon*

I feel bored...hehe so I came up with a silly idea to overcome my boredom with writing this crap..crap ke?Nah nevermind lah w.e XD

I keep remembering Mr M..how many times I mention about him uhuhuhu such a dreamer Firzanah

So anyway these are the guys that I adore~~~but it is impossible for them to adore me back ehehehe :P

As for me, I prefer japanese but I'm more interested in having an American..uikss XP


Matsuyama Kenichi from Death note and L change the world
heeee~
Leonardo still my fave~
But he's old :P

Labels: , , , , , ,




Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON May 3, 2011 at 12:43 AM  

Nice song! :D
Leonardo's birth date is one day before me. Just a different year. xD
Matsuyama Kenichi really know how to be L :D


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON May 3, 2011 at 4:32 PM  

:D 9/11?
Leo <3 Kenichi is cute isn't he? awww :3


Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON May 4, 2011 at 7:52 PM  

Yes, yes and yes xD


Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 SAID ON April 29, 2016 at 4:01 PM  

2016-4-30 xiaozhengm
kobe 11
nike air force 1
coach outlet
coach outlet
ray ban uk
toms shoes
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
nike store
ray ban wayfarer
hollister clothing
ray ban outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike sb shoes
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet store online
adidas originals shoes
kate spade handbags
oakley vault
nike air max
gucci outlet
ugg boots
nike uk
louis vuitton handbags
cheap jerseys wholesale
louis vuitton
coach factory outlet
nike uk
coach outlet
toms shoes outlet online
oakley sunglasses
tiffany and co
nike air jordan
rolex watches outlet
north face outlet
nike sb
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren polo
michael kors outlet online

Post a Comment