A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, May 2, 2011 @ 3:06 PM  |  3 Comment(s)

Every girls has a specific dream guy including me the alien XD muahaha I eat males!!!
-ok that's too over-


After done studying chemistery for about an hour *maths should be practiced during the afternoon*

I feel bored...hehe so I came up with a silly idea to overcome my boredom with writing this crap..crap ke?Nah nevermind lah w.e XD

I keep remembering Mr M..how many times I mention about him uhuhuhu such a dreamer Firzanah

So anyway these are the guys that I adore~~~but it is impossible for them to adore me back ehehehe :P

As for me, I prefer japanese but I'm more interested in having an American..uikss XP


Matsuyama Kenichi from Death note and L change the world
heeee~
Leonardo still my fave~
But he's old :P

Labels: , , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON May 3, 2011 at 12:43 AM  

Nice song! :D
Leonardo's birth date is one day before me. Just a different year. xD
Matsuyama Kenichi really know how to be L :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 3, 2011 at 4:32 PM  

:D 9/11?
Leo <3 Kenichi is cute isn't he? awww :3


Blogger Lily SAID ON May 4, 2011 at 7:52 PM  

Yes, yes and yes xD

Post a Comment