A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, May 10, 2011 @ 11:24 PM  |  5 Comment(s)



Nescafe,Latte,Mocha,Cappucino,Frappucino oh and no Crappucino..I wonder why?
Afraid of the consumers gone crappy no wonder there are no coffee with banana flavour whooosh
We can go bananas ahahaha XD.


Coffee has been my companion since I turned 13..yep the miserable and tired life at the hostel.Finishing homework late night..laundry *handwashed* sleep only for 3 hours at most.Actually I enjoy being there because I learnt a lot about life.





With coffee you can sit all night reading, finishing homeworks and laundry but every good things have bad consequences,coffee may provide us antioxidants but it also cause you become..tired because you can't sleep.After I finish my work..I had to stare at the ceiling and start thinking ridiculous things which are dumb and stupid XD..a dreamer's work eyh? Imagination life is a creation :D


Appreciate life~That's what we should always do before we sleep. I have to go a thousand before I sleep..a thousand miles to go before I sleep~

Labels: , ,




Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON May 11, 2011 at 9:49 PM  

milk?


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON May 11, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

I'm lactose intolerence,my tummy cannot digest lactose from milk ehehe :P


Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON May 14, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

when you're a baby, u drink...? ;b


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON May 14, 2011 at 2:16 PM  

Isomil! non-dairy based on soy milk :P


Blogger Satyam Agencies SAID ON August 30, 2017 at 3:31 PM  

I really appreciate your work especially the research part of it which made the whole point very easy to understand. The issue that you have raised through this blog "Android accessories" is actually the one to think on.

Coffee Vending Machine Jaipur

Post a Comment