A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, May 15, 2011 @ 12:55 PM  |  2 Comment(s)



I'm not going to brag bout fashion*cyber world fashion* but,this is just too much 3 "people" already copied 99.99 % of my avi outfits..I guess it's my fault too for entering many Daily Outfit Challenges
or more likely called the DOC,this particular person
really get into my nerves! arrrgh almost exactly like my avi!


I was very furious I lost my temper! and I decided to send her a message,then she replied


Okay you said I'm not copy it?Then why did you apologize to me if you're not copying!?


The Original xCoOki3moNx


Only certain people know the truth that I am original and you are just a copy,Please be the real you.

Labels: , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON May 15, 2011 at 6:25 PM  

can't zoom in ur pics. y?


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 15, 2011 at 7:40 PM  

huh? let me see..

Post a Comment