A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, May 7, 2011 @ 8:28 PM  |  4 Comment(s)

Gosh I should be a writer, I always have something to write but a day without let go of my expression seems to be stressing me out,so pathetic eyh?My mom think I should be a writer or a lawyer..Me a lawyer? haha


My laptop ooops I mean the "public" laptop always been "hiding" away from me yea it got legs now,I had to use my mom's...sorry mama I don't like to bother you but I had to finish my NIE before 20th May.


I feel guilty to raise my voice to a friend of mine..I just didn't realize it..too stressed eyh?
NIE is not really hard actually just need a few creative ideas and I seem can't generate ideas when being forced..I had to relax ok,you can't force me to think about the header of a magazine in a glance..I'm no computer..or a genius
Pleaseeee forgive meeeeh~ I showed the bushy eyebrows
and almost loose my mind XD

Hope you can understand how sorry I am for raising my voice to you..please forgive me T.T To cool down..I wrote this I mean type this,I AM A BLABBERBLOG!

Labels: , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON May 8, 2011 at 1:53 AM  

Your photo reminds me of a genius named Kyle Tragger ( :


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 8, 2011 at 1:10 PM  

hahaha how come?
evil genius eyebrows muahahaha


Blogger Lily SAID ON May 8, 2011 at 4:50 PM  

why eyebrows?


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 8, 2011 at 6:37 PM  

because they are so bushy..and not in a good shape just like the the owner XD
loosing mah mind

Post a Comment