A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, May 25, 2011 @ 6:58 PM  |  5 Comment(s)


Muahaha Happy B'day to you guys sincerely from me :DD your shortest friend hik3 yea yea the gifts?McD la sabtu ni! cun? hek3,I'm gonna miss Shasha,lucky her to go for Umrah.Hope I could go there too.

Khaft sorry for the lateness of this posting coz I took your challenge not to update blog remember? Internet+blogging addict=me keh3.Anyway I updated today's blog so you guys would feel special! I love you guys as friends :DDD

Happy sour :P I mean Sweet 17 forget about 16,17 deserve sweetness too!
I hope you guys would be become successful here and the afterlife,Long-live Kiekie and Khaft!
May god-bless you both-mcm nak kawen jea ni-hak333
Kiekie=Haris mu mane? XD

Khaft or Khaff?ehehe 24th May happy b'day Atok! taw la muka licin tgkp gmbr dekat2 plak
hehe jell-us nieyh XP


Kiekie lala~ Si SAkinah you will alaway be my Siti Salmah! muahaha Happy B'day!
25th May!

Labels: , , , , , , ,




Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON May 25, 2011 at 7:19 PM  

alaway? walaway? :b
No wonder I didn't saw any latest post of yours recently :b


Blogger CherryAppleBaum SAID ON May 25, 2011 at 7:42 PM  

dess x perasan! alaway pon sedap gak hek3 new word perhaps?


Blogger acap2405 SAID ON May 25, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

walala...
eh..
kinah..
somebody dont give a enuff credit to your picture..


dont be jelly-ous my dear..
its 2 years ago..
uhhh...
=.="

(do you feel specil today coz im drop mah comment..??)


Blogger CherryAppleBaum SAID ON May 27, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

yes definitely my dear friend


Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 SAID ON April 29, 2016 at 3:50 PM  

2016-4-30 xiaozhengm
kate spade handbags
michael kors outlet
jordans
polo ralph lauren
louis vuitton
louis vuitton bags
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
kate spade
hollister clothing
louis vuitton outlet
burberry outlet online
air jordans
louis vuitton bags
michael kors uk
hollister clothing store
cheap jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
gucci handbags
timberland boots
ray ban outlet
louboutin pas cher
adidas yeezy
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet store online
nike air max
supra sneakers
louis vuitton outlet
mont blanc pens
ray bans
adidas shoes
michael kors
louis vuitton handbags
abercrombie & fitch
air jordans
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet clearance
tory burch outlet

Post a Comment