A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, May 25, 2011 @ 6:58 PM  |  6 Comment(s)


Muahaha Happy B'day to you guys sincerely from me :DD your shortest friend hik3 yea yea the gifts?McD la sabtu ni! cun? hek3,I'm gonna miss Shasha,lucky her to go for Umrah.Hope I could go there too.

Khaft sorry for the lateness of this posting coz I took your challenge not to update blog remember? Internet+blogging addict=me keh3.Anyway I updated today's blog so you guys would feel special! I love you guys as friends :DDD

Happy sour :P I mean Sweet 17 forget about 16,17 deserve sweetness too!
I hope you guys would be become successful here and the afterlife,Long-live Kiekie and Khaft!
May god-bless you both-mcm nak kawen jea ni-hak333
Kiekie=Haris mu mane? XD

Khaft or Khaff?ehehe 24th May happy b'day Atok! taw la muka licin tgkp gmbr dekat2 plak
hehe jell-us nieyh XP


Kiekie lala~ Si SAkinah you will alaway be my Siti Salmah! muahaha Happy B'day!
25th May!

Labels: , , , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON May 25, 2011 at 7:19 PM  

alaway? walaway? :b
No wonder I didn't saw any latest post of yours recently :b


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 25, 2011 at 7:42 PM  

dess x perasan! alaway pon sedap gak hek3 new word perhaps?


Blogger acap2405 SAID ON May 25, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

walala...
eh..
kinah..
somebody dont give a enuff credit to your picture..


dont be jelly-ous my dear..
its 2 years ago..
uhhh...
=.="

(do you feel specil today coz im drop mah comment..??)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 27, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

yes definitely my dear friend


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:21 PM  

michael kors handbags
retro jordans
kobe sneakers
balenciaga speed trainer
michael kors
nike air max
hermes belt
cheap nba jerseys
christian louboutin
adidas superstar


Blogger jasonbob SAID ON October 23, 2020 at 7:24 PM  

curry 6 shoes
yeezy supply
balenciaga
yeezy
air jordan
yeezy boost 350
golden goose superstar
calvin klein outlet
jordan shoes
kd12

Post a Comment