A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, May 29, 2011 @ 7:14 AM  |  7 Comment(s)


Wow it's been a while I didn't update my blog :O,just bored or Khaff's challenge really did change me.My b'day is coming oh and my mom already forgot about that..which occur every year no one even realize about my b'day unless my friends and cousins,why not my parents?<----I feel adopted since I look nothing like them..sometimes I look like my dad..Idk @.@
Khaff! I owe you big time :D heeeee~

The schedule for holiday..studying,studying,studying.I want to make a change for once in my life,becoming a n English Lecturer or a lawyer or....a scientist*you can't keep the science student away from this job*.

Just a short update :3,Happy holiday guys use your time wisely and remember time will not wait for us!

Labels: , , ,




Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON May 29, 2011 at 8:36 PM  

khaff rules! 8D
I hope I'll remember your special date! ( :
Btw, I looks like Ummi. Sometimes people thought that we're siblings 0.0
Lets study together! Lessen IMVU! :b
Happy holiday for you too<3


Blogger CherryAppleBaum SAID ON May 30, 2011 at 7:41 AM  

:D wanna celeb on imvu on 6th june!
I am nobody's.. good for you like mom like daughter.


Blogger ilishaheera SAID ON June 3, 2011 at 6:10 AM  

Hey, don't say like that! You're somebody to me! D:<


Blogger CherryAppleBaum SAID ON June 3, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

heeee~ glad to hear that :D


Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 SAID ON April 29, 2016 at 3:48 PM  

2016-4-30 xiaozhengm
michael kors online
michael kors uk
nike free run 2
abercrombie
burberry outlet
ray ban
coach outlet store online
adidas shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren outlet
lebron 12
hollister kids
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet store online
juicy couture
timberland boots
michael kors outlet
nike nfl jerseys
christian louboutin outlet
gucci outlet
designer handbags
kobe 9
nike running shoes
replica watches
burberry outlet
michael kors outlet
jordan retro
ralph lauren
adidas shoes
celine bags
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade outlet
kate spade
pandora jewelry
cheap jordans
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
air max 90


Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 SAID ON April 29, 2016 at 4:08 PM  

2016-4-30 xiaozhengm
kate spade handbags
christian louboutin outlet
ray ban outlet
michael kors handbags
air jordan 13
nike outlet store
true religion jeans
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors outlet
nike factory outlet
asics outlet
adidas uk
replica watches for sale
fitflops sale clearance
jordan 3 infrared
nike outlet store
ralph lauren polo outlet
jordan 8
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
oakley vault
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet
kevin durant shoes
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors uk
louis vuitton
true religion outlet
ray bans
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
fitflops


Blogger Zheng junxai5 SAID ON May 6, 2016 at 9:55 AM  

zhengjx20160506
nike blazers shoes
adidas superstar
michael kors canada outlet
louis vuitton outlet
adidas outlet store
jordan retro 13
cheap jordans
adidas stan smith
cheap basketball shoes
nike sb dunks
toms wedges
true religion outlet
coach outlet store online
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors outlet
tods sale
discount jordans
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors handbags
kate spade handbags
jordan concords
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet online
burberry outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
cheap jordans
louis vuitton bags
toms
oakley sunglasses wholesale
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
true religion sale
louis vuitton
oakley sunglasses
jordan shoes
michael kors

Post a Comment