A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, May 17, 2011 @ 6:52 PM  |  2 Comment(s)




Ahahaha Gotcha! your son is dating my daughter Nisa! and she is in pink!!! XDDDD
My friend Nisa wants to buy a pink domo,hehe she's my daughter*according to bf's name* Idk how to explain this-mcm geng la kirenye,I'm the granny,Nisa is my daughter,Nanie,Isma and Alia are my granddaughters XD although I'm younger than Nisa,Alia and Nanie by our b'days ehehe.


I prefer the original colour of Domo,:D always love the original,I know Domo from 2009 actually from a layout webpage.Before it become the trend nowadays I found Domo in SOGO at the toys section where I just want to choose a Domo backpack and then suddenly a group of boys from college starts to crowd behind me and start pushing each other "eh Domo,Domo!bukan la Domu"


=.=' It's really annoying I didn't get anything that day grrr! Till now! I want one..but there's too many people own Domo nowadays so..I guess I would be the last person who doesn't own a Domo. Fifi is soooo lame


Labels: , , , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON May 18, 2011 at 6:49 PM  

I knew it! Teenagers, huh! Love always in thier air! Domo should introduce her to me!
Domo, three weeks, no handphones, no lappy, no tv, NO nothing!!! >O<
:b


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 18, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

Dimi-chan! you are grounded! kids,grrr
I'm telling your father o.o oops
I forgot I'm a single mom ahaha XD

Post a Comment