A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, May 17, 2011 @ 6:52 PM  |  3 Comment(s)




Ahahaha Gotcha! your son is dating my daughter Nisa! and she is in pink!!! XDDDD
My friend Nisa wants to buy a pink domo,hehe she's my daughter*according to bf's name* Idk how to explain this-mcm geng la kirenye,I'm the granny,Nisa is my daughter,Nanie,Isma and Alia are my granddaughters XD although I'm younger than Nisa,Alia and Nanie by our b'days ehehe.


I prefer the original colour of Domo,:D always love the original,I know Domo from 2009 actually from a layout webpage.Before it become the trend nowadays I found Domo in SOGO at the toys section where I just want to choose a Domo backpack and then suddenly a group of boys from college starts to crowd behind me and start pushing each other "eh Domo,Domo!bukan la Domu"


=.=' It's really annoying I didn't get anything that day grrr! Till now! I want one..but there's too many people own Domo nowadays so..I guess I would be the last person who doesn't own a Domo. Fifi is soooo lame


Labels: , , , , , , ,




Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON May 18, 2011 at 6:49 PM  

I knew it! Teenagers, huh! Love always in thier air! Domo should introduce her to me!
Domo, three weeks, no handphones, no lappy, no tv, NO nothing!!! >O<
:b


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON May 18, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

Dimi-chan! you are grounded! kids,grrr
I'm telling your father o.o oops
I forgot I'm a single mom ahaha XD


Blogger Zheng junxai5 SAID ON May 6, 2016 at 10:06 AM  

zhengjx20160506
louis vuitton purses
fitflop shoes
michael kors outlet online
louboutin shoes
ray ban outlet
tory burch shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike air max uk
nike free 5.0
timberlands
coach outlet store online
kobe 8
ralph lauren outlet
supra footwear
tiffany and co
coach factory outlet online
hollister clothing
louis vuitton outlet
hollister clearance
coach outlet
coach factory outlet online
air jordan homme
louboutin shoes
coach outlet clearance
oakley outlet
true religion jeans
kids lebron shoes
coach outlet online
nike trainers sale
giuseppe zanotti outlet
fitflops
marc jacobs outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 3 retro
michael kors outlet
nike store uk
ray bans
insanity workout
celine bags

Post a Comment