A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, May 2, 2011 @ 7:50 AM  |  1 Comment(s)

Okay this morning while I was planning to have a good mood to update my blog,and then when I clicked view blog,I was like WTF!*WHATTA FIRZANAH* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD XPPPPP


The html...they all gone! what the hell?ok the weird thing is only the love mood is strong enough to stay on my blog.
The power of love eyhhh?---------------------------------------->







Uhuhuu...What's going on??arggggh XD grrr
Ok that's it Imma study,only 2 days left before exam! And I still playing around,for your own sake Firzanah!wake up!You don't want to live on the streets do ya?

Then do something! You lazy chubby butt is going to sit for SPM soon XD



Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 2, 2011 at 3:00 PM  

hehe just done studying chemistry :D
now i remembered what the teacher had thought XD

Post a Comment