A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, May 8, 2011 @ 6:47 PM  |  4 Comment(s)

I'm very upset with Firefox because it didn't show my blog layout!
While Google Chrome completely shows all my html on the blog,
That's it mozzie! I divorced you,don't call me honey anymore! grrr
-seriously I'm freakin' pissed-


Mozzie view,I had to use this layout! grrr such a noob


Google Chrome view,my blog has two sides now? ugghhhh

Labels: , , ,




Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON May 9, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk87/shaheera2/jj.jpg

it look lke dis for me


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON May 9, 2011 at 10:37 PM  

owh-emm-geeeyh! okay i'm freakin' confused argggh XDDDD,my friends also commenting the same about the layout


Blogger Ili Shaheera SAID ON May 10, 2011 at 7:20 PM  

mbut sm htam, hti lain2


Blogger cherryapplebaum SAID ON May 10, 2011 at 8:15 PM  

btul tu..

Post a Comment