A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, May 17, 2011 @ 10:40 PM  |  2 Comment(s)


A lawyer,my back up plan since everyone seems to be applying TESL so my mom was worried if I couldn't get TESL,What is TESL?Teaching English as Second Language.If you asked me what's my fave sub? I would always answer ENGLISH!

I speak English since I was 3 and influenced by American accent.I watched tv a lot during childhood days and mostly I watched cartoons which probably have subs but can you read when you were 3? haha I learn to read when I was 7,pretty late huh.

Lawyer is kinda..sorta..sounds like strict or should I say harsh an attorney sounds descent but they all have the same meaning..people do rules I break them.I'm a rule breaker and also a law breaker.How can I be a good attorney?hmm I'm a free spirited person who doesn't like to be caged or bounded by ridiculous rules...no wonder whenever my mom says "No!" I would say "Go for it! yes!yes!"

Well maybe I could change..the law of justice! Duchess Fiefie would go to a Law school.Imagine me as a lawyer...the shortest lawyer ever? I hope I could made it into TESL,lawyer is not in my interest but it's good when bringing people in justice.The truth always win!

Labels: , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON May 18, 2011 at 6:46 PM  

TESL? I didn't even bother about it before xD
I speak english with friends when I was 3 + 11 years old! ... =.,=
Laws are made to be broken, heard that before? :b Btw, be a Syariah lawyer...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 18, 2011 at 6:48 PM  

Oh yes Indeed! I dislike the court..and everything that involves law..

Post a Comment