A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, May 6, 2011 @ 7:35 PM  |  4 Comment(s)


It's hard to get your parents trust when they still think that you are a baby..
They will always over protect you,look at the bright side sometimes it's for your own good...

for example: my dad thinks I don't know how to use the washing machine XD
He always says: Nevermind jaja, I'll do it,you left home for 3 years what do u know about washing machines?

I was like,dad I'm not that stupid but hey I got many benefits,I pretend I don't know how to use the machine so that other people do it for me ok actually that sucks.. I'm spoiled!
Huhu I can escape chores,sit home and doing nothing :D No wonder I don't know how to sweep the floor XD


Everything must have a reasonable explanation about why our parents think that we are still babies...but still there is no explanation for the mystery of the UFO,scientist had not yet discover where did exactly UFOs come from.<----just fyi hehe :P


Wakey Wakey!
Hik3,Yesterday Zacky has been restricted from riding motorcycles forever!
Further explanation?

"I don't want to see anymore accidents from careless motorcycle riders,say good bye to that bike of yours"...hmmm tragedies could change because Zacky's dad involved in 3 accidents with motorcycles.Always remember SAFETY FIRST,REMEMBER THE LOVE ONES..hehe love ones..Zacky didn't involve in any accidents just sometimes he rode too fast..the adrenaline! WOOOH feels like taking speed..like a drug..


Bye Bye Z125..Zacky will be safe at home watching tv and be a good little boy XD

Labels: , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON May 7, 2011 at 5:55 PM  

Accident is not an issue, okay? xD
Love is our first priority<3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 7, 2011 at 6:52 PM  

love? i guess we can't avoid accidents,they jus meant to be happened
right?


Blogger Lily SAID ON May 8, 2011 at 1:54 AM  

Yes, but brace yourself! :b


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 8, 2011 at 1:32 PM  

Live to the Max...ooops I mean the fullest Maximum,optimum? XD

Post a Comment