A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, May 11, 2011 @ 3:07 PM  |  8 Comment(s)


Today I took the English test paper 1,2 questions directed writing and the continuous writing
There are 5 choices but I only remember 2 choices which are:

1.If you had a wish what would u do?
2.She screamed in joy when...start your essay with the sentence given


I chose number 2,things get started pretty good I got lots of ideas and I change the storyline..from joy to tragic.I must admit I like to change things from happy to tragic,what can I say? That's me so if you like happiness then write your own stories of happiness XD.



The story I wrote is about Maria who had just been proposed by his boyfriend James Bouvier that's why "she screamed in joy when"..bla bla bla,and the wedding was about to be held on 12.12.2010


But then a tragic happened when James died in a car crash an hour before the wedding,he was on his way to the wedding ceremony but his brother Bruce survived *not Bruce Wayne* ehehe the wedding become a bloody funeral at least it sounds like fun...at the first.. and Maria suffered from a psychological trauma and cries everyday whenever she saw James's Favorite football trophy,and I as her bestfriend in the story figure out to find the best way to help her I only manage to find her a therapist~The end


What do u think?Cruel?Wicked?Just a person without dreams?I am a terrible writer XD I'm happy with the story and I just realized I misspelled Propose to purpose in my essay ok LMAO!silly me D:<

Labels: , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON May 11, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

my essay sux


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 11, 2011 at 10:25 PM  

awww you always got something to say
u should write more!but the keyboard problem..is really awful


Blogger Lily SAID ON May 14, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

ikr...
dis is so not me...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 14, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

i understand hope u can find a keyboard fast!ASAP!


Blogger Lily SAID ON May 14, 2011 at 4:42 PM  

financial probs


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 14, 2011 at 5:22 PM  

I want to lend you some money if I ever know how to bank-in!


Blogger Lily SAID ON May 14, 2011 at 11:47 PM  

i wan to b independence


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 14, 2011 at 11:57 PM  

hehe..me either i'm spoiled

Post a Comment