A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, June 15, 2011 @ 1:44 PM  |  2 Comment(s)



You can kill me now if you want....I can't go on Imvu anymore..hurm....long sighhhh
You've been too serious mom,if you keep telling me what to do or not to do..everything still depending on me and not you,I could change if I want..and I couldn't change if I don't want to change...

The Mid-year exam was bogus because I didn't really worked hard to achieve excellent results and this latest result is THE WORST result in the entire universe!
I never got the worst result ever! well till now..2 months away from Trial exam ooops 2 months I mean a month and a half!

Everything happens for a reason,I guess I'm cool with that..but I do need to work hard from now on,starting with studying on 1 am till 3.I did study yesterday! Yay
It's hard to change but I had to take it slowly~

Dear Beloved Imvu-ers,
I'm gonna miss online with the Imvu client and my friends:
Ilishaheera
Sheikhalecey
garythanmoore
EnnishL
miashihara
shamnie
AlinYBN

Labels: , , , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON June 17, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

Aaaw D:
Let's struggle!!! ( :
I love you too :3


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:20 PM  

www0707
true religion outlet
mbt shoes
canada goose parka
mulberry handbags
76ers jerseys
kate spade outlet
burberry outlet
michael kors
michael kors outlet
longchamp handbags



Post a Comment