A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, June 13, 2011 @ 2:27 PM  |  4 Comment(s)


OOOh La La Pointy!
Hohoho hold on..high heels?
Me on high heels?
Seriously I don't like wearing them,
Although they seem very attractive and might help you grow a few inches taller..but I will not wear them!

Huh wearing a 1 1/2 inches tall already injured my feet with blisters!
Heh I'm the stupid who wear heels for a long-distance walk...heee,Wear flats it's good for ya!
For some cases I would be trying to walk with high heels,if there are only emergency cases such as dinners...formal dinners..borrrring.

When I was 13,I wore sneakers to my aunt's Hari Raya Open House.Sneakers with Baju Kurung! Haha my mom really shocked..hehe who wouldn't even my cousins were making fun on me
"Wah,Budak Bandar Balik Kampung"they were jealous anyway haha,my sneakers are the best! Love em'
The Spaceman sneakers! Bling bling

Labels: , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON June 15, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

Blisters? Ouch, that's hurt alot D:
Once, I've wore sports shoes during Hari Raya too xD High-five!
Btw, your sneakers is Spaceman? 0.,0 (nosebleeds)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON June 15, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

Ouh yea blistersssss argh..they are very painful...
Twins effect! sports shoes during Hari Raya is awesome!!!
I want to buy one of those spaceman sneakers
Money Money!


Blogger Lily SAID ON June 17, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

-Holds a nail, pokes your blisters- ._.
I love a simple shoes. That need not to tie or stick or anything xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON June 19, 2011 at 11:04 AM  

hohoho shoes are suppose to be comfy right :D

Post a Comment