A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, June 10, 2011 @ 12:12 AM  |  3 Comment(s)



Owh Hi Mr.Bloggy! Did you miss me? I know being DAMN LAZY....thx to Bruno Mars lazy song? haha I guess. heeee~
It's been a long time since Zyke and I didn't meet this holiday~ He's currently on vacation and just returned home yesterday XP look what he's done

heee nice huh?
My b'day was on 6th June and I'm 17 and 4 days... hehehe Old Me XP
His Cute b'day gift for me :D :3

Quite A charm eyh?For a boil head hehehe XP

Labels: , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON June 11, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

Aaaw :D Once, I've wrote Mier's name on the sand too :D
Is that a cake? :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON June 11, 2011 at 7:38 PM  

it's a picture frame :D
Sweet you!


Blogger Lily SAID ON June 12, 2011 at 11:30 PM  

I wish that kind of frame are available at here too D:

Post a Comment