A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, June 11, 2011 @ 7:41 PM  |  2 Comment(s)


Wow Red Alert! Owh-emm-geeh my friend just tagged me on a picture which shows a novel entitled "Jaja <3 Din"....ummm why?! It supposed to be Zyke! Jaja And Din it's not gonna happen even in a million years....whut?!

It's over...I didn't feel guilty,he's the one who suddenly turned his back on me and he's the one who tried to pick me up XP.I feel stupid thinking about it.I deserve a better and handsomer man like Zyke,right baby?


Labels: , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON June 12, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

Yeah, you're right somehow >.<
Idk what made Noor Suraya to titled a novel like that xD
I'm waiting Sha & Mier :b


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON June 13, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

heeee maybe i'll become a writer
Sha And Mier would be the first book i ever wrote!

Post a Comment