A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, June 2, 2011 @ 4:12 PM  |  7 Comment(s)


Owsh Koush B'gosh! June meyh,
Spm! aaaaa XD,so near my future!
My blog did you miss me?
Yea not in the mood lately.. ugh
I don't know what happened to me...I started abandoned myself..
Huh? Abandoned?! I started ignoring my friends messages..and calls..and their postings on my wall on facebook..hmmm.
Okay so anyway june is the most memorable month in my life
not only because of my b'day but June is the month when I met Ili and Eddie..
Haha yes and since then I like to stick with Ili <3 you are the besh!!
Ili is funny
Happy go lucky
and very understanding and no wonder Your papa loves you!
All the best! Both of you! haha

Labels: , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON June 3, 2011 at 6:08 AM  

STPM, AAARGH! Dx
Do reach out your friends back after SPM :b I'll do that next year xD
Hey... I'm afraid that I might forget your birthday.. AAARGH!
Remember my post about you, Eddie and me? :D
>O< I... love... him... so... much :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON June 3, 2011 at 6:44 PM  

yea...he didn't forget my b'day..i..kinda know it..
Fb active! hahahaha XD


Blogger Lily SAID ON June 11, 2011 at 7:30 PM  

Really!? 0.0


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON June 11, 2011 at 7:39 PM  

he told me my birthday on 6 th june 3 months ago..when we talked on phone


Blogger Lily SAID ON June 12, 2011 at 11:32 PM  

Haiiiz... Did you heard something? He's wishing you deep from his heart :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON June 13, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

oush..kinda..but my friend does not agree with me when she found out i removed him..
guilty as charge<----


Blogger 柯云 SAID ON April 30, 2016 at 11:50 AM  

2016-04-30keyun
longchamp le pliage
fitflop sandals
coach outlet online
kate spade handbags
oakley outlet
nike roshe shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
tory burch flats
kate spade handbags
supra footwear
ralph lauren outlet
true religion outlet
cheap jordans
cheap air jordans
jordan 3s
ghd hair straighteners
designer handbags
air jordan shoes
nfl jerseys wholesale
michael kors outlet
tory burch outlet
louis vuitton outlet
air jordan 8
adidas originals store
louis vuitton outlet
true religion outlet
toms shoes
montblanc pen
montblanc pens
gucci bags
ray ban sunglasses outlet
instyler
cheap basketball shoes
adidas superstar
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
ray ban sunglasses uk
ralph lauren home
cheap louis vuitton handbags

Post a Comment