A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, June 19, 2011 @ 12:16 PM  |  1 Comment(s)



HOHOHO I've been to 2 events yesterday and I'm beat up<----means extremely tired
My mom and her ex-students who organised the event.Their goal is to raise RM 3000 to buy the school facilities for the Form 6 students,and yesterday they collected RM 3200 wooohooo it was a big success and I got a chance to hangout with my mom's fave 3 fave students,kak Jamaliah,Kak Fadillah and Kak Shada

From left:Kak Jamaliah and Kak Fadillah aww poor Kak Shada she didn't want any pics XD

Dinner!mmmm!
Actually the guy with the white shirt has 2 different eye-colours
One is brown and one is blue,they say that his grandfather is a Dutchman.
He's really handsome but his friend that sat beside him keep staring at me when they were talking...do you know who I am? XP
ps:his name is Amirul something-something


My mom is voted to sing first...She sang for me a song from Wali Band which I didn't know the title and the only phrase I know is "Hanya satu pintaku~"
Can you guess?

Labels: , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON June 23, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

Baik-baik Sayang - Wali Band. Sedap kot lagu tu! I can karox it to you!
Amirul ea? Something-something ea? So, ASS 0.0
Abang Cekelat Biru!:b

Post a Comment