A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, June 10, 2011 @ 3:39 PM  |  4 Comment(s)




Have you ever experience when a person is miming the way you eat when you were young?I get that always when I was little..I was really chubby<----my bro calls me a bulldog face
coz my cheeks are drooping off my face..ugh I'm more cuter than him when I was a baby.


Unlike me,he got small asian eyes,big-headed but he's fairer than me XD...ok accept the truth Fifi.Huhu we will never be the same! hehehe he look alike my mom and I look alike my dad a bit..and the rest?IDK where I inherited them XD .



The Mystery of Firzanah's looks:
When I was 9 months old


On the baby Walker~

3 Years Old~

The Chubby+Grumpy Kid

Me and My bro when I was 4 and he was 7 months old
heee~ Solat2

Nmpk Rambut la nk solat cmner?
Fatihah un ta tawu XD

Labels: , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON June 11, 2011 at 7:22 PM  

ALAAA! COMEIII! NAK CUBIT PIPI TU!!!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON June 11, 2011 at 7:41 PM  

hik333 si debab!


Blogger Lily SAID ON June 12, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

Ku dah save satu ._.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON June 13, 2011 at 2:27 PM  

nk save?huish simpan bt kenangan :D

Post a Comment