A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, July 13, 2011 @ 4:57 PM  |  2 Comment(s)

The Baby is cuter than me!

"Makin sihat!"said Cikgu Hamimah
"Firzanah,dulu saya tengok awak ni kecik jea"said Cikgu Rosley.
"Chubby nyer!"said my former dorm-mate, Nabila
"Sekarang,you dah tembam.Tak perasan kea?"said Nanie

Those are the sentences that I always listen nowadays XD.I become chubbier than ever!
I used to be small,and my waist used to be 28-29 only.
I used to fit into small jumpers that has a kid size 14 could wear.
My jeans used to be Diesel branded and now the biggest size that they have is only 32.

I don't know what actually encourage me to eat,stressed perhaps...many people were shocked when they comparing me with my older days.

"Kalau ko kurus,cun punya! Berderet maw ngorat"Nisa's statement.

Okay they try to encourage me to be fit again into my Diesel jeans which might take months to trimm of the saturated lipids in my body. XDDD

I will survive and fit again! Go firzanah Kamil,fasting time! No more Rice!

Labels: , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON July 21, 2011 at 7:10 PM  

Liselle Moncherie, trying to be fit is not a hard task.
All the best!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON July 22, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

okeyh!!!! Thx For your encouragement!

Post a Comment