A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, July 8, 2011 @ 7:31 PM  |  2 Comment(s)

People who can play guitar can be considered cool! Huhu I want to take guitar lesson after SPM so I can be cool? Na-uh being cool is not my intention... play it as a hobby is my true intention :D.My old ambition used to be...."I want to be a rockstar!"

So you think you are cooler than me?I'm hotter than you XD!
I really wish that my cousin Abg Jai could "gift" me one of his guitar instead of selling it to me ehehe :P he had a baby boy already,your youth days are gone Abg Jai!!! heee,guitars are not suitable to be owned by a married couple that already had a baby so....giving or sell it to other people can be useful :D

Abg Jai! Jaja nk yang guitar letrik merah tu boleh?<----x malu meminta

Hmm,Abg Jai has an older brother named Fairos his mom called him "Roih" ,he is kinda weird sometimes but he's a nice person.Abg Roih used to taught me how to play the guitar but I didn't like when guys touching my hands so I already forget what he thought me XDDDD.
Instead of asking for a guitar,I planned to work with Nisa after our bizarre examination.
I planned so many things to do but there isn't much time.Red Guitar!!!!Wait for my money!There's a red guitar which I saw yesterday costs RM 459..hmmm well not so expensive for beginners


The Jimi Nightmare Electric Guitar!~

Labels: , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON July 8, 2011 at 10:28 PM  

Hey, twins effect!!!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON July 9, 2011 at 2:43 AM  

Rockstar name: Zrif!
hehehe we are so perfect together

Post a Comment