A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, July 16, 2011 @ 9:14 PM  |  2 Comment(s)

Do these pictures look alike?

Sorry,I just..think that you and me look almost the same.Plus...we met the same guy and had "something-something" to do with Daim Man...I'm just wondering that because of my looks we are not friends anymore..I purposely snap a picture by copying the way you smile Miss Yuyu..I admit that I stole your picture but you won't know bout this because...we didn't know each other huuu.

Whose nose is sharper?Me or Miss Yuyu? hahaha jk jk...
Miss Yuyu is cuter and prettier than me,which I don't really care.

Daim Man's ex,so it must leave bad memories..hmmm

Labels: , ,




Blogger ilishaheera SAID ON July 25, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

Hey. You're more beautiful in every parts!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON July 26, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

I wish it's true :P

Post a Comment