A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, July 5, 2011 @ 9:28 PM  |  3 Comment(s)



Since every sales persons and assistants being calling me "kak" so I take a close look on myself...

Do I look older than my age?....hmmm...
Do I look smart wearing spectacles?
Do I look like a university student?

The questions that has been on my mind,come on think,if I don't have to wear spectacles...they wont calling me "kak" Firzanah being silly to bring this small matter up but it's just..not right by calling ppl younger than you "kak" right?Being too vouge makes them hesitate to call me 'dik'? I don't think so

Okay call me aunty then~




Blogger Lily SAID ON July 8, 2011 at 9:51 PM  

Mak incix comei!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON July 9, 2011 at 2:45 AM  

haha Mak Cik tua


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON February 25, 2012 at 7:15 PM  

hoho..you're awesome cute!

Post a Comment