A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, July 5, 2011 @ 9:11 PM  |  3 Comment(s)


July already and the fasting month is just around the corner,so me and my family rush to KL to shop! muahahaha....Drop truih!
For the first time ever,I asked many things from my mom...which I never did before I feel so happy when I got things that I wanted most!!! Tada! My shopping craze stuff that I bought.

Heeee~
The New Gucci Flora

Bruno Mars Wayferer only bigger


The Domo-kun Bag!!!(whener I see Domo's merchandise I always remember Ili)
Pashmina scarves

Labels: , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON July 8, 2011 at 9:49 PM  

I can't zoom in those photos. Why?
Hey, the theme is brown, eyh?
I love that bag! Saw it before! It's holy big, aite!? xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON July 9, 2011 at 2:27 AM  

It's weird coz I didn't know how to fix this problem XD,
LOL brown is this month new theme :D
The Bag is big alright heee rawr!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:21 PM  

www0707
nike roshe
ray ban sunglasses
g-star jeans
true religion uk
jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
tods outlet
reebok outlet store



Post a Comment