A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, July 30, 2011 @ 3:45 PM  |  2 Comment(s)

Horror movies are my life,muahahaha,it's never be the same without horror movies or games.I don't get scared instead I laugh and laugh eventhough my mom and my brother cover their faces or closed their eyes.Scary movies didn't give me spookiness because I experience more than the actors did so,they are fake XD.
Anyway I'm looking forward to watch Nightmare on Elm Street,hello Freddie Kruger :D.Whenever I want to buy new games for my PS2,my brother wouldn't allow me to buy scary games for example,The Silent Hill series because,he can't finish it.He would scream to me,"Tutup!Cepat!". Haha.I'm creepy :D

Labels: , ,




Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 SAID ON April 29, 2016 at 4:22 PM  

2016-4-30 xiaozhengm
ray ban sunglasses outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap oakleys
louis vuitton
adidas trainers
christian louboutin shoes
kate spade handbags
gucci handbags
kobe bryant shoes
jordan retro
fitflops sale clearance
nike roshe flyknit
beats headphones
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
true religion jeans
ray bans
louis vuitton outlet
nike outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
true religion outlet
coach outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
tods shoes
michael kors outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
asics shoes
michael kors outlet
true religion shorts
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet stores
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
kevin durant shoes 8
louis vuitton outlet
jordan shoes
canada goose outlet
longchamp outlet


Blogger raybanoutlet001 SAID ON August 1, 2017 at 4:10 PM  

nike trainers
coach outlet online
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses
reebok shoes
ralph lauren polo
nike shoes
nike outlet
ugg outlet
omega watches sale

Post a Comment