A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, July 30, 2011 @ 3:45 PM  |  1 Comment(s)

Horror movies are my life,muahahaha,it's never be the same without horror movies or games.I don't get scared instead I laugh and laugh eventhough my mom and my brother cover their faces or closed their eyes.Scary movies didn't give me spookiness because I experience more than the actors did so,they are fake XD.
Anyway I'm looking forward to watch Nightmare on Elm Street,hello Freddie Kruger :D.Whenever I want to buy new games for my PS2,my brother wouldn't allow me to buy scary games for example,The Silent Hill series because,he can't finish it.He would scream to me,"Tutup!Cepat!". Haha.I'm creepy :D

Labels: , ,




Blogger jeje SAID ON October 13, 2017 at 9:56 AM  

yeezy boost 350
golden goose
adidas nmd
nike dunks
under armour curry 3
yeezy boost 350
yeezy
fitflops sale
asics sneakers
true religion outlet

Post a Comment