A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, July 13, 2011 @ 6:22 PM  |  3 Comment(s)


Have you ever asked your parents why is your name had to be yours? I did come up this question when I was 5 to my mom.My mom said that Firzanah is a wonderful name plus Firzanah means the wise one.

The wise one<<

Frankly,I never did like my name...I wish to change it one day.Sheibly Widad! My own name.I might change my identity too.I got my own reasons why I want to change my name and my identity.

Labels:




Blogger ilishaheera SAID ON July 21, 2011 at 7:13 PM  

Shay!? 0.0
xD
Asyikin. That name almost be my name. Luckily my parents decided to name me; Ili Shaheera. Phew!
Btw, your house looks so vintage<3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON July 22, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

owh those are my mom's vintage taste.she loves flowers XD


Blogger Teenager Housemaid SAID ON February 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM  

ur name is beauty dearie..:)

and yeah, when i was kid i asked my mom too, how did i get my name...hehehe

Post a Comment