A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, December 29, 2011 @ 12:33 PM  |  2 Comment(s)

"Psst,Who's cuter me or him!?"

Tada~~!! It's been a long time that I didn't post anything XD....sorry floggie! I've been busy with work and lots of other stuff to do.Heheh,I usually spend time reading or go online while I'm not working and so I found a picture of a plastic surgery guy or....he was born this way,his name is Ma Li Shan. My naughtyness karma told me to pair our pictures together and here it is~ Li Li Shan Shan.

Oh please~ Zack is more handsomer,cuter,stronger,nicer.............right?

Labels: , , ,




Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 14, 2012 at 1:59 PM  

ofcoz u r cuter than him...!!


Blogger jasonbob SAID ON October 23, 2020 at 7:40 PM  

supreme clothing
jordans
kyrie 3
hermes handbags
hermes
yeezy 350
golden goose
spongebob kyrie 5
longchamp
yeezy boost 350

Post a Comment