A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, December 29, 2011 @ 8:26 PM  |  2 Comment(s)

Happily married?! Eh!

Hahah! Yes! Kyle Patrick!!! AUWWW.I COULD DIE HAPPILY IF I MARRIED HIM <3 NGEEEHEEE HEE. We look cute together aite? Heheh :3 Actually I just came back from KL...Mission? To see him plus shopping!! But I didn't have the chance to see him...Yes Tons of other girls love him.I wish He's mine!!!ALL MINE MWAHAHAHA

.

Gawsh Firzanah chill....You are so over excited...seriously I can't control myself... awful me what about Mr M? and other....handsome+cute boys. PFFT I TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED,SO THE ANSWER IS NO! Uhuhu~

Btw...I did waited for Mr M,but he isn't around,pity me!

Labels: ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON January 1, 2012 at 7:17 PM  

It's real! Almost xD I meant... the first photo really looks like you snapped with him xD Hak hak
Quick! Search for Mr. M! I want you to get married! xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 2, 2012 at 12:58 PM  

LOL,it takes hours to make it "real" XD
pffft Mr M is just...not around atm :P

Post a Comment